- Abuse in a relationship can happen to anyone.
- It’s never ok.
- It can destroy your self-confidence, have a negative impact on your health and wellbeing and leave you feeling isolated and lonely.
- A PARTNER MAY TRY TOPRESSURE YOU INTO HAVING SEX BY SAYING “IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD”
- THEY MAY CALL YOU NAMES OR THREATEN TO SPREAD RUMOURS ABOUT YOU
- THEY MIGHT TRY TOCONTROL YOU BY CHECKING YOUR PHONE
- THEY MAY TRY TO FORCE YOU TO DO THINGS BYHITTING YOU
- THEY MIGHT GET ANGRYWHEN YOU WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS
In a healthy relationship both partners treat each other with respect.